DISTRICT COMMUNITY E-FRIDAY FOLDER
In an effort to effectively communicate flyers for all organizations to district families, it is the initiative of the Hillsborough Township Public Schools to post all non-profit flyers to the school district via a Community E-Friday Folder found on the district homepage.
All flyers must have the approval of Dr. Jorden Schiff, Superintendent of Schools. Organizations are asked to submit a copy of the flyer via e-mail to kshaughnessy@ htps.us for approval. A PDF document is preferred; however, a Microsoft Word document is acceptable. The Community E-Friday Folder will be located in "Recent News" on the district homepage.
Once the flyer has been approved by the superintendent, the flyer will be advertised on the E-Friday Folder. The organization may drop off a few flyers to the individual schools for dispersing to families without Internet access.
Our goal is to continue to provide valuable information while preserving our natural resources. Thank you for your cooperation.
The following is the criteria established by the administration for the Community E-Friday Folder:
- Request for flyers will only be accepted electronically
- A copy of the flyer must be approved by the superintendent of schools
- Requests will be emailed directly to the kshaughnessy@ htps.us
- The document must be a PDF or Word Document
- A time limit will be set to remove flyer from the homepage
- Only non-profit organizations may submit student-related flyers for consideration
- Organizations may drop off small amounts of flyers to individual schools for families without Internet access
- Approved organizations include: School-related groups, recreation, township, police, fire companies, YMCA, Little League, soccer, scouts, blood drives, HEF, and Life Skills
- No Home and School Association flyers will be accepted